Menomonee Falls accepting applications for Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians
The Menomonee Falls Fire Department is currently accepting applications for On-Call and Volunteer Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians. No experience is necessary. Applicants must be 18 years of age and must pass both a written and physical agility test.
Application packets may be picked up at the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3, located at W140 N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. To receive an application packet by mail or email, please contact us at: or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to discuss the benefits and rewards of membership with the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, contact Deputy Chief Don Umhoefer at (262) 532-8803.
Applications for the current recruitment process will be accepted until 4:30 p.m Friday, March 5, 2010 Applications are accepted year round.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"