Join local author & paranormal investigator, J. Nathan Couch, on a journey to the places in southern Washington County that harbor bottomless lakes, spook lights, and cryptid sightings.
Look for cemetery spook lights, share appetizers with a murdered lady of the night, search for the Bearwolf, maybe even encounter the Goat Man!
Meet at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S. 5th Avenue, West Bend at 5:45pm. We’ll return to Old Courthouse Museum around 9:00pm.
Bring your camera! You’ll never know what you’ll encounter!
$35.00/person, $30.00/Washington County Historical Society member. Includes: light appetizers at Tally Ho Pub & Grill, trivia game, and prizes. Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Contact Jessica Sawinski Couch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-335-4679 or visit www.historyisfun.com
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6