Children in 1st through 5th grades are invited to learn about the animals and people of the French Fur trade era. Join us at the Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave in West Bend on Thursday August 14 from 8:45am to 12pm to sing French songs, learn how to make a fire with flint and steel, discover the animals of the fur trade with a naturalist from Kettle Moraine State Forest Pike Lake Unit, make and play a trading game, enjoy a period snack, and more!
Registration is required by August 13. Download a registration sheet from www.HistoryIsFun.com. $6 per child before August 1, $7 per child August 1 & after. FREE for WCHS members at Family Level or higher.
Contact Jessica email@example.com or (262) 335-4678 for more information
Sponsored in part by West Bend Noon Kiwanis
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6