2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the second Saturday of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance.
The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The next session will be held at the Logemann Community Center on Mequon Road this Saturday, June 14 from 10 AM to 12 Noon.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of the Collaborative Family Law Council of WI, a non-profit association.
The sessions begin with an overview of divorce options followed by a discussion of the Collaborative Process, how it works, how long it takes, and who is involved. The presenters include an attorney, child specialist/coach and financial neutral all trained in the process.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
Visit www.collabdivorce.com for more information.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6