Vacation Bible School in the Park
Sponsored by Emmanuel Community United Methodist Church
June 23-26, 2014
Emmanuel Community United Methodist Church is holding its annual Vacation Bible School at Rotary Park located at N85 W14205 Fond du Lac Ave in shelter 1, June 23-26, from 5:00-7:00 pm. This year’s theme, “Go! God! Go!” will focus on comparing the teachings of Jesus to the teachings of Dr. Seuss. Each night will begin with a free supper for the whole family and then kids will share in age appropriate activities including Bible stories, crafts, music, and games.
Activities are geared for pre-school through high school youth. Nursery care will be provided, and there will be a discussion group for adults. No pre-registration is required for this free event. Every participant will receive a t-shirt.
For further information, contact the church office at 262-251-3830 or visit the church website at www.ec-umc.com.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6