$5,865.00 was recently given to participating churches and non-profit organizations through Cornerstone Community Bank’s Charitable Checking program. Anyone opening a Charitable Checking account at Cornerstone Community Bank may designate a charity of choice from over 40 local schools, churches and non-profit organizations Cornerstone partners with in the program. Cornerstone makes a $25 donation to the charity for each Charitable Checking account opened before the end of the year. In addition, Cornerstone gives money to the charity based on the average balance each and every year thereafter.
“There is potential for organizations to raise funds without much effort through our Charitable Checking program,” said Cornerstone Community Bank President Paul Foy. “We are a community bank that is pleased to put money back into the communities we serve.”
For more information about Charitable Checking, call 262.251.9050 or visit BankWithCornerstone.com. Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone has three full-service offices in Menomonee Falls, Grafton and Fox Point serving businesses and individuals with a full-array of banking services.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6