The Hamilton team of freshman students Ciara Cronin, Erin Magoon and Chloe Simchick tied for 13th place among 76 senior high level teams in the Wisconsin Educational Media and Technology Association (WEMTA) Battle of the Books program.
The statewide WEMTA Battle of the Books program is designed to promote a love of reading among students. It encourages students to read a variety of books and remember information about the plots, characters, and settings of the books. Every question asked in a battle is answered by the title and author of the book. It is a fun, academic-based competition that has been very successful in school districts throughout the state in encouraging students to read.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6