Hamilton High School’s forensics team earned fourth place in its conference Feb. 15 at the Greater Metro Conference (GMC) Tournament.
The team award was determined by evaluating the average rank performance of individual team members. The following students were medal winners:
•Erin Magoon, first place in Four-Minute Informative;
•Ila Avinash, second place in Moments in History;
•Samantha Moore, second place in Solo Humorous;
•Allison Bitz, second place in Original Oratory;
•Alexandra Detweiler, second place in Farrago;
•Danielle Kallis, second place in Special Occasion;
•Cassandra Zimdars, third place in Prose; and
•Kavya Ayalasomayajula, third place in Special Occasion.
Focusing on developing students’ public speaking and communication skills, the high school forensics team helps students build confidence and community through extra-curricular competition.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6