Creative License Art Studio at 51 North Mill Street in Hartford will be hosting a special Couples' Night on Valentine's Day from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. For $35, couples can come in and create a special project that should take 45 minutes to complete. It's the perfect addition to a Valentine's Day dinner date! For information, or to reserve a seat, contact Creative License Art Studio at 262-235-CRE8 (2738) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owner & Chief Creative Consultant, Jessica Peer-Drake says, "It's fun to offer something unique that couples can do together. They can have dinner at one of the local restaurants and then dropin and create their project, which will become a nice memento of their Valentine's Day."
For those who can't come to Couples' Night, or those wanting to make a gift for their someone special, Creative License Art Studio currently has walk-in hours Thursday & Friday noon-7:00, Saturday 11:00-5:00 and Sunday noon-3:00. Current hours and upcoming activities can always be found at www.1creativelicense.com.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6