J&J Construction Lake Country Receives Two Silver Awards in Annual Remodeler Competition
J&J Construction Lake Country, Inc., a Dousman, Wis. based and family-owned full-service design/build general contractor completing interior and exterior home improvement projects, received two Silver Awards at the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 17, 2014.
The company was recognized in the following categories:
Residential Kitchen $40,000 - $80,000
Residential Kitchen $80,000 - $120,000
J&J Construction, with nearly 30 years in business, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the Metropolitan Builders Association, the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Delafield Area Chamber Of Commerce.
The company specializes in additions, lower levels, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, garages, pool houses, and shade structures. It also offers a variety of home maintenance and upgrade services, including excavation and grading, masonry, heating and air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6