The Wisconsin Partnership for Housing Development, HOME Consortium program offers loans to qualifying residents in Waukesha, Washington, Jefferson and Ozaukee counties. The Consortium offers three major programs, outlined below.
Forgivable Down Payment Assistance (DPA):
This program provides eligible home buyers with a forgivable loan of up to $5,000 to be used for down payment and/or closing costs. The program is funded by HUD. Eligible homebuyers must reserve funds through a participating lender of their choice.
Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program:
The HOME Consortium operates this program to provide low to moderate income households with access to loaned funds for modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $15,000 for households with incomes at or below 80% of the area median.
The HOME Consortium operates a program to provide low and moderate income households with access to loaned funds to buy a home and make needed modest home repairs. The loan is provided as a no-interest, no monthly payment deferred loan of up to a maximum of $17,000 and used in conjunction with the $5,000 down payment assistance.
All funds are on a first-come first-served basis. Please call Debbie Narus at 262-896-8170 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit our website at www.homeconsortium.com.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6