Montana Mariscal, a senior theater and fine arts double major, will perform as Ilse in “Spring Awakening” at Carroll University, Nov. 22-23, 2013. Opening night is 7 p.m. on Nov. 22 with additional showings on Nov. 23 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 adults, $5 seniors and free with student ID.
Montana is a 2010 graduate of Menomonee Falls High School and the daughter of Tate Mariscal and Dawn Behr of Menomonee Falls. She has participated in several productions, most recently as the costume and makeup coordinator for “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.” Montana also manages the Otteson Theatre costume shop.
“Spring Awakening” is the story of a group of late 19th century German students’ electrifying journey through the years of teenage self-discovery: morality, sexuality, and rock and roll. Due to sexual content and adult language, this show is not appropriate for patrons younger than age 16. The musical is based on the controversial German play “Spring’s Awakening” by Frank Wedekind. It was nominated for 11 Tony awards, winning eight, including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Book and Best Direction.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"