Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Brenda Duce-Lechner as Vice President - Closing at its corporate office.
In her role as Vice President - Closing, Duce-Lechner will be responsible for all facets of the loan closing process. She will provide oversight and direction to the Closing department and assist with the development, design and implementation of policies and procedures that impact loan closings.
Duce-Lechner comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 16 years of experience in the mortgage lending industry. She brings an extensive knowledge of the loan process and a strong training and management background to her new role.
Adding Duce-Lechner as a leader dedicated to the growth and development of the Closing department will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on getting its customers to the closing table on time.
“We are excited to have an employee of Brenda Duce-Lechner’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “Her skills and experience will provide us with the leadership we need to continue to get our customers to the closing table on time and without any issues.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to almost 700 employees in 15 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6