Katie Eisenhauer, 2014 Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls, will be competing for the title of Distinguished Young Woman of Wisconsin on Saturday, August 3, 2013 at the South Milwaukee High Performing Arts Center. Katie is the daughter of Don and Julie Eisenhauer and is entering her senior year at Menomonee Falls High School. Katie was chosen to represent Menomonee Falls at the local program held February 16, 2013. Fourteen other Distinguished Young Women from around the state will compete for the title. Katie will be performing a piano solo for her talent.
Contestants at all levels of Distinguished Young Women are judged on scholastics, interview, talent, self-expression and physical fitness. The winner of the state program will advance to the national competition which will be held June, 2014 in Mobile, Alabama. The Menomonee Falls program is sponsored by The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls. The local program awarded $4550 in scholarships to participants this past year.
For more information on the Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls Scholarship program contact Cathy Sharkey at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.ajm.org.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"