The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show two baseball movies in July. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, July 16 at 2:15pm and Thursday, July 18 at 6:15pm: 42. A 2013 movie starring Chadwick Boseman, Harrison Ford and Nicole Beharie. The story of Jackie Robinson’s rise to the Brooklyn Dodgers. Directed by Brian Helgeland. Rated PG-13, 128 minutes.
Tuesday, July 16 at 6:15pm and Thursday, July 18 at 2:15pm: FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. A 1999 movie starring Kevin Costner, Kelly Preston and John C. Reilly. The story is about a legendary Detroit Tiger pitcher, his love of baseball, and his girlfriend. Directed by Sam Raimi from the novel by Michael Shaara. Rated PG-13, 129 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call the Reference desk at 262-532-8920. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"