The Germantown American Legion Post 1 will have its yearly 4th of July Corn Roast/ Brat Fry starting after the parade on Thursday. We will have the air conditioned bar open to purchase drink and to eat at the tables. You also can park and watch the fireworks in our parking lot. No carry ins please as this is a fundraiser for the Veterans. We are a block or so west of the corner of Freistadt Rd and Pilgrim Rd. Or a couple blocks east of Freistadt Rd and Park Ave across from Kennedy Middle school.
Come in and enjoy! See you on the 4th.
American Legion Post 1
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6