C.H. Coakley recently moved more than 128,000 files out of the Milwaukee County Courthouse to make room for a Legal Aid Office for the Milwaukee community.
The files were taking up office space and were moved offsite into one of C.H. Coakley & Company’s secure, temperature controlled storage facilities.
“We filled five semi loads with the paper files transported on 160 four-shelf library carts by 11 men working 10-hour shifts for three days,” says Ezekiel Gipson, sales and customer service manager at C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. “In addition to moving the files, we had seven employees working specifically on data entry, inputting each file’s court case number into a database so the files could be organized and easily retrieved if they are needed in the future.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"