Jim and Debbie Hunton, authors and historians of the popular fantasy role-playing game, Dungeons & Dragons, are creating a Museum of Dungeons & Dragons, the first museum dedicated to the game.
Although the museum’s location has not been determined, the creators have chosen four possible destinations: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin; Orlando, Florida; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Seattle, Washington. Supporters of the museum and fans of the game will be invited to determine the final location.
The museum will include displays about the history, trivia, and evolution of the game. In addition, the museum will include a reference library containing the Dungeons & Dragons game in book format. Books will be available for checkout both physically and electronically.
Fans of the game are invited to contribute to planning the museum by participating in an internet survey at http://MuseumOfDnd.blog.com/2012/01/22/Survey.
News about the museum’s creation can be found on the creators’ blog, http://museumofdnd.blog.com/, and Jim and Debbie Hunton can be contacted at MuseumofDnD@gmail.com.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6