Two Menomonee Falls residents – David Ritter and Michael Warren – are recipients of college scholarships from Northwestern Mutual, through its Foundation. Ritter, a Marquette University High School graduate and Warren, a Menomonee Falls High School graduate, are attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The mutual company has awarded 56 scholarships to southeastern Wisconsin high school graduates, who are children of Northwestern Mutual employees and retirees. The scholarship winners were chosen based on a number of criteria, including class rank, GPA, SAT/ACT scores, extracurricular involvement and employment history.
“David and Michael have demonstrated consistently strong leadership in both the classroom and the community,” said John Kordsmeier, president, Northwestern Mutual Foundation. “The financial support from the company is not only an investment in each recipient’s future, but it’s also an investment in our future community leaders.”
Since 1994, Northwestern Mutual, through its Foundation, has invested in the community with upwards of $6.1 million in scholarships to 742 high school graduates, all family sons or daughters of Northwestern Mutual employees and retirees. Students must enroll for full-time study at an accredited college, university or vocational/technical school. They are eligible to renew the scholarship for the remainder of their college career.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"