The Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (GCSF) Annual Dinner & Auction has a new look for 2013. This year’s event will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn at Park Place on February 7th, 2013. The event commences at 5PM with bidding on Silent Auction Items, Wine Tree Raffle, and Calendar Raffle. Dinner will be served at 7PM followed by the popular Verbal Auction hosted by Bast Auction & Appraisal. Bid-worthy items include many one-of-a-kind donations provided by local businesses, local artists and individuals.
Also new to the event, is guest Master of Ceremonies Jodi Becker. Jodi is the News Anchor for Wisconsin Morning News on Newsradio 620 WTMJ. Jodi graduated from Germantown High School in 1997 and received two scholarships from GCSF. When approached to emcee the Dinner & Auction, Jodi was eager to join in and participate in the same event that funded her scholarship awards.
GCSF is honored to have Dental Professionals as the Premier Corporate Sponsor. Dental Professionals has long been a strong supporter of GCSF. Dr. Albiero previously served as the GCSF Board President, Dr. Jakusz currently serves on the GCSF Board of Directors, and over the years they have provided the Auction with many popular items.
Tickets to the event are available by calling Deb Stresing, Board President, at 414-690-0158. Reservations are needed by January 21st; $60.00 per person or $650 to reserve a VIP table for a group of ten. Additional details and a printable reply card can be found on the GCSF Website: germantownscholarship.org.
Over 2,000 students from the Germantown area have been awarded with scholarships for post secondary education as a result of the fundraising efforts of GCSF. The Dinner and Auction first held in 1986, continues to provide a worthy and fun-filled evening, while raising money for scholarship awards.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6