Learning just became more exciting at St. Mary!
Recently, a cart with 25 iPads was deployed as the next phase in our Technology Forward
initiative. This initiative is aimed at creating a 21st century learning environment that maximizes student engagement.
Students learn better when they are engaged, and research on what engages today’s students points to technology. Utilizing 1 to 1 technology in a classroom through the use of iPads helps us better match how our students interact and learn. Engaging our students and making their education relevant to their world is critical!
Many thanks to our generous donors for making our first iPad mobile lab a reality for our
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"