FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Trinity UCC hosting “Blessing of the Pets” at Wagfest
Pets Receive a Blessing and a Free Bandana!
Brookfield, WI (August 24, 2012) Trinity UCC Pastor Janis Doleschal will be blessing all pets attending the Elmbrook Humane Society’s Wagfest on Saturday, September 8 at Mitchell Park, 19900 River Road in Brookfield. The blessings will take place at the Trinity UCC booth from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Every pet blessed will receive a complimentary personalized bandana to commemorate the occasion while supplies last. In addition, Trinity will have pet blankets and homemade dog treats for sale. The booth will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and will be manned by Trinity members. Everyone is welcome to stop by to learn about Trinity and get their K-9’s blessed.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.
Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!