Purloin Studio is wrapping up it's Visiting Artist Series with with work of Thomas Shea, a long time Menomonee Falls resident. The subject of oil of two paintings is of wolves that almost invite the viewer
to pet them. He has included a native American legend of the Sea Wolf. Thomas's work will be at
Purloin Studio (Main St in Menomonee Falls Historic District) until the end of May.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"