The Art of Cheese Making with Steve Shapson
West Bend, WI November 2, 2011 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Old Courthouse Museum, 320 S 5th Ave
Join us on November 2 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm for a special presentation by Steve Shapson. Mr. Shapson will create one of his specialty cheeses, explaining the process of cheese production. Afterwards, participants will enjoy samples from Mr. Shapson's own cheese cellar. The event is free for WCHS members and $5 for non-members. Call 262-335-4678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6