Add performing arts to your back to school check list!
Sunset Playhouse School for the Arts announces our Fall 2011 Session!
September 10 - November 19
Students ages 2 - 15 can choose from a variety of performing arts classes: bring a story to life, tango with Dr. Seuss, sing and dance like you are on Broadway, and challenge a friend to a duel!
To find out more information about our classes, visit our website at www.sunsetplayhouse.com/education
or call 262.782.4431 x305
See you at the theatre!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!