The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce our grant recipients for 2011:
The Falls Area Community Services Food Pantry - $1,000 towards construction of their new facility
Camp Pow Wow - $1,000 for use in their accessible garden
The Children's Community Center - $1,000 for building repairs
Accompany of Kids - $1,000 towards their summer production.
The Trustees of the Foundation were pleased to have so many great applicants from which to choose, and are proud to be able to support the great work being done in our community.
To contact the foundation or to make a donation, call 262-617-7641, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PO Box 1266, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
For more information, see www.fallsfoundation.org
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"