The student artwork of Menomonee Falls High School students; Samantha Chromy, Lindsey Arndt, and Sam Paddock have been selected for the State Youth Art Month Exhibit in Madison.
There are only 300 young artists selected for this state recognition each year and 50 are chosen from each of the six regions. The students were chosen from the southeastern region Youth Art Month Exhibit entries.
The State Youth Art Month exhibit will be held at the State Capitol Rotunda in Madison from March 12-25, 2011. The awards ceremony will be on March 25 at Noon at the State Capitol Rotunda.
Congratulations to our State Youth Art Month Recipients!
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"