The Falls Jr. Indians Wrestlin Club will hold a registration and information session from 5:30 - 7:30 pm, Monday October 25th, at the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria.
The Falls Jr. Indians club is open to youth K-8 grade. Both novice and experienced wrestlers are welcome. The club seeks to both introduce young wrestlers to the sport as well as prepare more experienced wrestlers for participation at the high school level. Wrestling is a sport that all can participate in regardless of size and skill. Our program is designed to instruct the fundamentals of wresling, provide competition, teach good sportsmanship and most importantly have fun!
For more information or advance registration materials please contact Tom Daly at (262) 781-7258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6
- August Movies at the Falls Library
- Psychic & Healing Fair
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"