Germantown School District has upgraded to an integrated information system called Skyward which will facilitate student information, attendance, health records, student fees, grading, student activities, and parent communication. Previously, the district used two separate programs, one for attendance and student data, and the other for student grades and parent communication. Skyward provides a more customer-focused experience, serving as a “one stop shop” for most school-related interactions.
Parents and guardians will soon be receiving a username and password for Family Access, one Skyward module, which will provide parents and students with separate access codes to view student profile information, monitor attendance, grading, and discipline. Family Access will serve as a connecting point between teachers, students, and parents.
GSD hopes to have Skyward up and running within the next four weeks. The teaching staffs at all schools are being trained in various portions of Skyward; and, office staffs are working to update and transition student records. While GSD works to make Skyward fully functional, parents and guardians are encouraged to contact students’ teachers by phone or email. A faculty database is available at www.germatownschools.org.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6