Menomonee Falls - The Menomonee Falls Village Board approved the purchase of about 33 acres of land in the Woodland Prime office park Monday night to go toward business development.
The village is purchasing the land, located in the Tax Incremental Finance District 10, from HRH Acquisitions for approximately $812,000.
The combined 33 acres are two separate parcels - one 14 acres and the other 19 acres. Village Manager Mark Fitzgerald said there is no word on what business offices will occupy the land.
"We are implementing TIF 10, which is the formal policy of the board for economic development," he said. "This is moving us forward and we're enacting our plan."
Woodland Prime is a 200-plus, master-planned business park located northwest of Good Hope Road and U.S. Highway 41. TIF District 10 was created by the village in late summer 2011.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion