Menomonee Falls - Police are seeking two subjects who shoplifted a cart filled with groceries and fled in a silver Cadillac Escalade on at least two separate occasions within the span of a few days at Woodman's, N8145 Highway 145.
According to the police log:
On March 2, two unknown subjects using two grocery carts selected meat, seafood, cleaning and paper products, then met up in one of the aisles where one of the suspects concealed the merchandise in plastic grocery bags at about 1:40 p.m. The subjects then put all the bagged items in one cart and left the store without paying.
The subjects loaded the groceries into the silver Cadillac Escalade and fled the lot in an unknown direction.
A second incident occurred at 12:05 p.m. March 5, when the same subjects shoplifted a cart filled with meat, seafood and cleaning products. A vendor saw the subjects putting the items into plastic bags and reported the theft to store management, but they were unable to confront the subjects before they loaded the items into the silver Escalade with temporary license plates and fled the lot.
In both cases the thefts were captured on video surveillance. According to the police incident log, the suspects, the merchandise stolen and the vehicle were identical in three incidents.
A description of the suspects was not made available in the incident log book. The incident log also noted that the same suspects were involved in a third shoplifting incident of identical merchandise before March 2, but that incident report was not made available.
Police are following up with the store to obtain video surveillance images of the incidents. Police also obtained the number of the temporary license plates on the vehicle and the investigation is ongoing.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion