Germantown artist to be featured in Madison show
Germantown — Mark Mueller of Germantown has been named the featured artist for this year's Art Fair Off the Square to be held Saturday, July 12, and Sunday, July 13, in downtown Madison. The graphic artist is well known for his renderings of Wisconsin landmarks and landscapes.
His skyline image of "Between the Capitol and Monona Terrace" appears on posters, T-shirts and other materials for the show, produced by the Wisconsin Alliance of Artists and Craftspeople, Inc.
For 37 years, Mueller has created detailed images of Wisconsin farmlands, urban scenes, and the shorelines of Door County.
- Germantown 'craft winery' owner crafts 9,000 bottles by hand
- Germantown Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support
- Germantown Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Imagination Theatre of Germantown presents musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- Now intern surveys Gemantown's historic places
- Germantown Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- Germantown School Board hires Michael Nowak as new human resources director