Germantown police were called to Walmart in relation to counterfeit bills being passed at the business in three separate incidents last year.
According to the Germantown police reports:
On Jan. 18, an employee at Walmart, W190 N9855 Appleton Ave., called Germantown police about three incidents in which counterfeit bills were passed.
In the first incident on Oct. 3, an unknown shopper passed a counterfeit $100 bill. That person came back Nov. 3 and passed a counterfeit $20 bill.
On Oct. 14, a 23-year-old Milwaukee woman passed two counterfeit $100 bills.
In the last incident Nov. 19, a known male passed a counterfeit $10 bill. Police were seeking him for questioning. The employee also turned over a suspected counterfeit $50 bill and $5 bill to police in relation to this incident.
- Germantown 'craft winery' owner crafts 9,000 bottles by hand
- Germantown Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support
- Germantown Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Imagination Theatre of Germantown presents musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- Now intern surveys Gemantown's historic places
- Germantown Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- Germantown School Board hires Michael Nowak as new human resources director