The Menomonee Falls School Board on Monday approved the layoff of 15 employees.
Final layoff notices, which have to be issued no later than May 15, are equivalent to 12.46 full time equivalent employees. As some are partial reductions to teaching positions, 15 people will be laid off.
Performance from the last and current school years is the main factor considered in determining which employees will be laid off, according to Menomonee Falls School District documents.
There is one teaching position held at the elementary level that will be filled should enrollment numbers be higher than anticipated.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion