Menomonee Falls - Students attending North Middle School this fall are strongly encouraged to attend schedule distribution slated for 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 4 to 8 p.m. Aug. 23 or 8 a.m. to noon Aug 24.
Pictures will be taken for the yearbook and orders will be taken for picture packages, as well as yearbooks.
Families must pay the $90 school fee at this time. Schedules and locker assignments will be distributed only after the school fee is paid. Additional class fees will be assessed to students enrolled in certain classes and activities. Families will be able to pay for school fees with cash, check, debit, VISA or MasterCard.
Call (262) 255-8450 with any questions.
All sixth-grade and any new seventh- and eighth-grade students and their parents are also invited to attend an informational meeting from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 29.
The evening will begin in North Middle School's auditorium, W16750 Garfield Drive, with a presentation directed toward families of students new to North. Following the presentation, building maps will be distributed and students and their parents will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the layout of the building.
A book fair sponsored by PTSA will be set up in the cafeteria and a co-curricular fair will be open in the gym. At the co-curricular fair, students have the opportunity to learn about the clubs, sports and after school activities available to students at North.
In addition, one-on-one tutorials will be available in the Library Media Center for any interested students and parents. These tutorials will teach families how to access teachers' school fusion pages and other helpful information.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion