Village of Germantown —The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will enter the final phase of construction on Donges Bay Road and WIS 145 (Fond du Lac Avenue) on Monday, July 25 in Germantown.
To complete this final phase, WIS 145 will close to southbound traffic, and Donges Bay Road will remain closed. To get through the intersection, the only direction open will be WIS 145 northbound.
The construction is scheduled for completion in late fall.
More information about the project can be found online at http://projects.511wi.gov/wis145/.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown 'craft winery' owner crafts 9,000 bottles by hand
- Germantown Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support
- Germantown Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Imagination Theatre of Germantown presents musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- Now intern surveys Gemantown's historic places
- Germantown Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- Germantown School Board hires Michael Nowak as new human resources director