Menomonee Falls - A mechanical failure caused the North Middle School Pool to be shut down last week, cancelling a number of activities at the pool. Officials spotted the problem last Thursday and the pool was closed until the problem could be fixed. All activities have been cancelled, including all Community Education & Recreation open and adult lap swim, swim lessons, Special Olympics Swimming, and Dolphinette practice.
The Community Education and Recreation office attempted to notify swim lesson participants by phone. According to Menomonee Falls School District Officials, maintenance personnel are continuing to assess the situation.
On Monday, the school district confirmed the pool would be closed until at least Feb. 5 and further updates would be given as a more specific time table for the pool to re-open is determined.
Visit fallsrec.org or call the Community Education & Recreation information line at (262) 255-8376 prior to your program starting time for additional cancellation information.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion