Germantown — A portion of Highway 41 in Washington County will be closed the evening of Friday, September 5 as part of a highway improvement project.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will fully close a portion of the highway to install five bridge girders on each the southbound and northbound lanes of the thoroughfare.
The full freeway closure will occur at the intersection of the highway with Highway 33 on the southbound lanes from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and at the Highway 41/45 split in the northbound lanes from midnight to 6 a.m.
In advance of the full closure, the WIS-33 southbound on ramp and County K southbound on ramp will be closed 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. The WIS-145 northbound on ramp and WIS-60 northbound on ramp will be closed 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Germantown 'craft winery' owner crafts 9,000 bottles by hand
- Germantown Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Donges Bay Road reconstruction enters final phase
- Germantown Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls Police Chiefs react to police brutality, community support
- Germantown Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Imagination Theatre of Germantown presents musical 'Bye Bye Birdie'
- Now intern surveys Gemantown's historic places
- Germantown Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- Germantown School Board hires Michael Nowak as new human resources director