Rob Miller of ProActive Coaching will speak to the public in the Menomonee Falls High School Auditorium on Tuesday, March 11 at 7 p.m. His topic will be the “The Role of Parents in Athletics”.
Falls Athletic Director Ryan Anderson was introduced to the ProActive Coaching program recently and thought it would be good for the public to know about it
"I first was introduced to ProActive Coaching at the Wisconsin Athletic Directors Association’s annual conference," said Anderson. "I was immediately impressed with the messages and attitudes they brought forward. ...iit will be worth your time."
The program will be presented with help from the Menomonee Falls High School Booster Club.
Miller will also be speaking to the entire coaching staff (grades 6-12) and will be hosting a session for all members of grades 6-12 at MFHS. His session with the students will take place on Wednesday, March 12 from 1:45-3 p.m.
His session will focus on what it takes to be an athlete in 2014 and in the future. The Athletic Department will provide bussing from North Middle School.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion