The Menomonee Falls Plan Commission on Tuesday approved plans for a 153-unit, five building apartment complex on the northwest corner of Appleton Avenue and Good Hope Road.
Fiduciary Real Estate, the project developer, requested that the precise implementation plan for that area of the village be modified to accommodate the development known as The Woodlands. The plan will now be sent to the Village Board for final approval.
If approved, Fiduciary would develop The Woodlands in two phases on 5 acres of land. The first phase includes 63 apartments, in a pair of three-story buildings, south of Lund Lane. The second phase includes 90 apartments, in three three-story buildings, planned for north of Lund Lane.
The proposed development features one- and two-bedroom apartments, a fitness center, clubroom with a kitchenette, and additional storage facilities onsite. There are 266 parking stalls planned for the site — 162 of those in an enclosed space, and 104 surface spots.
According to Plan Commission documents, the developer would like to begin construction of the development in spring.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion