The School District of Menomonee Falls will see two new faces come fall.
Corey Golla was selected as the principal of Menomonee Falls High School and Andy Farley was named assistant principal. Farley and Golla are both wrapping up their tenures at Brookfield East High School.
Golla has been the athletic and activities director for Brookfield East High School for the past eight years and served as associate principal. He has taught both middle and high school courses and has 16 years of experience in education. Golla received his master's degree in educational leadership from Marion College.
Golla has also received the Elmbrook School District Outstanding Employee award and is trained on Baldrige criteria for performance excellence in education, according to the Menomonee Falls School District.
Farley has been interim athletic and activities director and assistant principal at Brookfield East since February. He has taught high school social studies and coached boys' basketball for eight years. Farley has a master's degree in educational leadership from Marion University.
Among other leadership tasks, Farley has taught Advanced Placement psychology, coordinated an academic honors evening, developed standards for social studies courses and worked on a team to develop differentiation strategies for freshmen adopted across the school, according to the school district.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion