Lannon Road, north of Lisbon Road (County Highway K) to portions north of Silver Spring Drive (County Highway VV) in Menomonee Falls is closed due to high flood water.
The road is impassable and will remain closed until flooding recedes, Waukesha County officials said this afternoon.
All Waukesha County Park System beaches, including Menomonee Park, are closed today due to high water. They may open Saturday, when heat and humidity are expected to be high. Check out waukeshacountyparks.com for updates.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion