The Plan Commission on Tuesday gave approval for Irgens Development Partners to build an 81,000-square-foot office building for Actuant Corp. on the northwest corner of Highway 145 and Westbrook Crossing.
The company plans to move its administrative offices to the facility in April 2011. About 175 people will work there.
Actuant in February moved into the former Bemis building, 12545 W. Westbrook Crossing, which is 158,000 square feet, and is completing a 132,000-square-foot warehouse addition. Bemis had consolidated its operations in Sheboygan, leaving the building vacant.
Actuant will consolidate three of its electrical businesses there by August.
The company offers products and services in the industrial, electrical, energy and engineered-solutions markets.
The village had approved about $3.1 million in incentives to help lure the company within its borders.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion