Cargill expanding Germantown facility, adding jobs
Cargill Inc. has begun an expansion of its flavorings operation at W194 N11411 McCormick Drive, Germantown, where it is adding 15,000 square feet, said company spokeswoman Nicole Reichert.
The operation, with around 70 employees, eventually will add 35 positions, Reichert said. The $15 million project is expected to be completed this summer.
- Heiser Automotive affiliate buys West Bend site
- South side assisted living development wins approval
- Downtown riverfront development site listed for sale
- Ballpark Commons could get $26 million in city funds, study suggests
- Video: Whitestone Station continues adding apartments, commercial space in Falls
- Marcus to add lounge, pizzeria at Menomonee Falls cinema
- Direct Supply expansion could include city properties, bus property
- Video gaming, chess club business proposed for Riverwest
- Riverside Theater replacing balcony seats
- Apartments proposed for former Allis-Chalmers offices
Commercial Real Estate News
The project, called Edison Place, would be developed on 2.25 acres overlooking the Milwaukee River, north of E. Knapp St.
Katie Falvey, Marcus Corp. vice president of real estate, declined to provide details about the plans, which could change.
Find property assessments for other communities throughout the state at AssessorData.org.
The Milwaukee Department of City Development website includes information on the city Plan Commission and Redevelopment Authority.
The Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin offers information on commercial realtors and real estate.
The Milwaukee chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management serves the needs of real estate management professionals
The Wisconsin chapter of the NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association aims to serve developers and owners of commercial real estate.
The Land and Space blog was recognized by the Society of American Business Editors and Writers in the blog category for dailies with circulation between 200,000 to 500,000.