The Germantown Department of Public Works has declared a lawn watering ban effective immediately.
Residents are being asked to limit their water use by following an odd-even schedule. Residents with an odd address are asked to water their lawns only on odd days of the week. Even-numbered homes can water on even days until further notice.
The DPW also asks that residents on private wells voluntarily restrict lawn watering to conserve water resources that may be shared by neighbors.
The DPW has issued the ban due to extreme demand placed on the village's water system. These restrictions only apply to the watering of lawns. They do not apply to other outside uses such as tree or garden watering.
For information regarding the ban, call Germantown Department of Public Works at (262) 250-4721.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion