Three men were injured, two severely, in a crash Thursday afternoon on the Highway 41/45 on-ramp in Menomonee Falls when their sport utility vehicle struck a parked semitrailer truck.
The SUV was heading west on State Highway 100 and entered the northbound on-ramp where it hit a semi-trailer parked in a construction zone around 3:45 p.m., according to a press release from the Menomonee Falls Police Department. All three occupants of the SUV were taken to Community Memorial Hospital, one transported via Flight for Life. Two of the men suffered life-threatening injuries. The third man's injuries were less severe.
The crash remains under investigation and driver impairment issues are suspected, according to the news release.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion