On Jan. 5, between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m. three locked vehicles were broken into in the parking lot at the Marcus Cinema Menomonee Falls, N9393 Premier Lane.
It is unclear how many people were involved in the break-ins, but according to police, the thief used some type of pry tool to shatter the door window glass of the vehicles. Purses containing personal information, cash and credit cards were removed from all three vehicles. The purses were either left in plain view or under another object on the vehicle seats where they could be seen easily from outside.
Purchases were made with several of the stolen credit cards later that same evening.
Menomonee Falls Police have not provided details on any suspects.
The Police Department urges residents to lock vehicles and take any valuables with you. If that is not possible, lock items in the trunk or hide them from view. If you notice anyone suspicious in parking lots - a person standing next to vehicles with no apparent purpose, looking into vehicles or breaking into a vehicle, call the police immediately from a safe distance away. Do not confront them, but make observations about their age, height, weight, clothing and any other descriptors, including any vehicle they may be using.
- Menomonee Falls Girl Scout aids in Central America's conservation efforts
- Two suspects apprehended in Menomonee Falls armed robbery
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Major phase in Menomonee Falls' White Stone Station completed
- Menomonee Falls Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- The Falls Guy, July 28, 2016: A trip down memory lane
- Falls woman dreams of starting her own dessert bus
- Menomonee Falls man pleads guilty to homicide after killing bicyclist
- Wanakia Wildlife gives a bird's-eye view to Menomonee Falls Nature Camp kids
- Taste of Germantown event to raise funds for pavilion